Police Stations in Bhilai

Bhilai being an important tourist destination has a constant influx of visitors from far and wide. The Bhilai Police ensure the safety and security of the citizens as well as tourists. There are a number of police stations in various parts of Bhilai with a dedicated and well organised team of police officers ready to serve the people in times of crisis. Various activities performed by the Bhilai Police include maintenance of law and order, keeping suspicious activities at bay, preventing various anti-social activities etc. In addition, the Bhilai police also undertake various activities like tree plantation drives, traffic awareness programmes to bring about social awareness. Here is a list of Police Stations in Bhilai, with their contact details.

Police in BhilaiPolice Hotline : 100

Address: Sunder Nagar, Bhilai
Phone No: 9479192062

Kotwali Police Station
Address: Sector 6, Bhilai

Newai Police Station
Address: Maroda Tank Basti, Bhilai-490006
Phone No: 0788 227 5914 ?

Kurshipar Police Station
Address: Raipur-Bhilai-Durg Expressway Road (NH6), Khursipar, Bhilai
Phone No: 9479192028

7399
  • TWEET THIS
  • LOVE THIS 0
  • E-mail

Comments / Discussion Board - Police Stations in Bhilai

Loader
  • A
    Abhishek joseph from Durg 52 Days ago

Respected Sir, I am student in bhilai, I am living at Anugrah bhawan shivaji naHDar durg C.G. Some people teasing me & fighting please do some thing to those if u want to contact please contact 8962992442

• B
    B K Jha from Bhilai 52 Days ago

Sir, I stay in Krishna grand city, KOHKA, Bhilai.In this area there is always noise created with loudspeaker not during day time but also in the night after 10 pm.We are retired person and patient of heart, sugar and bp.Due to this noise pollution we are unable to sleep even in night.This all noise is from various temples.I request to take immediate action to stop it.YoursB K Jha

• M
    Mathews from Bhilai 110 Days ago

Good morning Sir, We live near MJ College, Junwani Road. The basti near us is conducting some puja and they have installed loudspeakers which is played in high volume from morning till late evening. As you know children are having exams of their school they're not able to concentrate in studies due to this . Moreover children who are appearing board exam are suffering like anything...We request you to Kindly take action at the earliest

• M
    Mathews from Bhilai 110 Days ago

• J
    JESSY CHERIYAN from Bhilai 161 Days ago

To, The SHO Bhilai NagarP.S Bhilai NagarDist. DurgRespected Sir,This is to inform you that with reference to festival makar sankranti (prior diwali) the local people here use highly flammable material near the residential area. After many times discussion they are not listening. They also use abusive words at night after having alcoholic drinks near the house.So, I request you to please do the possible thing in this regard.Address: Cheriyan V.IBlock 5/A, Street No.59Sector 6, Near D marketBhilai Nagar, BhilaiMob.8817399377

• J
    JESSY CHERIYAN from Bhilai 161 Days ago

• S
    SK Chakravorty from Bhopal 165 Days ago

Sir,I am a retired employee,I was approached by shubhvivah.in manager Mrs S. Nandi in connection with my daughters marriage.I was convinced and accordingly I had deposited 5,000Rs on 27 07 2018 in their account unfortunately she didn't respond properly as their was provision for money back guarantee I requested for refund on account of dissatisfaction.I was not given refund and was theatened to life.As I was cheated and also threatened therefore I reported the matter for justice to SP Durg and Supela police station on 28 09 18 giving full details but unfortunately no action has been taken as yet.kindly look into the matter and solve the problem of a senior citizen.Thanks and Regards SK Chakravorty.mob no.9098439421.Address of subhvivah.in 4,llnd floor dhillon complex,akashganga,Supela Durg,CG.

• a
    awadhesh ram from up (uathr pradys) ghazipur 165 Days ago

Sir i am employee ti ssb 6 days ago riport to bhilai sayktr 6 police stion ripot bai vinitha dwydi and ramdular sahu hi liv jamun with give mani 40000 thajunt with vinitha dwdi hi boy hospitlais 23 /6/2018 hi 40000 thaujynt i reqst sir hi mani refundon sur may yat kaindli look maytarand solvthe orabalmof seniior citizen thanks awadhesh ram mobail nbr 9661378846 addres up dist ghazipur village trilokou upbhilai cg

• D
    Deepesh from Bhilai 243 Days ago

My neighbour and others spying on me ,they watching my all activities.they listning my home conversation,sound,voice ect.But i have not any proof to tell other.I have tried every possible way to find proof but nothing get. I think my phone was remotely hacked or any spy camera somewhere. Please help me.

• R
    Rajiv Kumar Sharma from Bhilai 243 Days ago

rajiv Kumar.sharma1563@ gmail.com

• R
    Rajiv Kumar Sharma from Bhilai , 243 Days ago

Sir,Adult action Vedio call received from mobil number 7080372938 on my res.mobile 7975948367. He had made call so many times in night and in sharp morning .Mobil 7080372938 seem from eastern U. P.Please help us .ThanksRajiv Kumar Sharma 7000502686

• M
    M philip from Bhilai 243 Days ago

In the year 2009 a very big theft took place at my home for which police has not taken any action till now and the FIR is still openTherefore i wish to take help of police for my house as we are planning to go to our native place next week. As such please inform the terms and conditions to do so

• K
    Kundan Sharma from Bhilai 243 Days ago

Sir, I have been appointed as JE in Rajasthan Vidyut Nigam. But I have to produce Character/Verification certificate issued by SP Durg. A copy regarding same has been sent to Sir by Company. Please tell me about the procedure to obtain the same from SP sir.

• B
    BhUpinder Singh from Bhurkunda Ramgarh Jharkhand 829135 339 Days ago

Sir, yesterday ONLINE i have complain a cheating by Janisar Akhtar Parshad Bhilai for Rs 3.5 Lakh. Not a single call from bhilai police. Sir our cell no. is 8340234375. & 9437567224. Please enguiry. When ever you want call me. Thanks

• R
    Rishabh singh from Bhilai,chattisgarh 339 Days ago

Hlw sir ek page h instagram m factory warehouse naam se vo logo se paise le rha aoni post m phones k rate bht cheap lga k or baad m block kr deta h payment hoone k 2 3 din baad please help vrna vo logo k paise aisi lut ta rhega uska phn bhi glt btata h number my ph no +917047162253

• k
    kirti muley from durg 339 Days ago

sir, what if all construction debris is dumped on the service lane creating blockage of rain water,breaking the mainhole cover and blocking the sewer line, causing damagae to foundations through seepage ? what if the owner and contractor continuing making heap of debris spoiling the sewer system and causing air polution. our neighbor is spoiling the environment and services of shaheed kaushal yadav nagar dakshin. please help

• J
    JAYANTI MANHAR from BHILAI 361 Days ago

hello sir,. nandini road housing board colony amrapali apartment k bangal me LIG 209 hai jo mere bhaiya k naam pr h game usp rant diya hua hai jinhone pichle 6 month ka rant nhi diya hua h or cl krne pr attend nhi krte phone off krte hai. Or Jb dusre number se lagta to atand krte h or Bahane bnate hai. Bhot preshani ho rhi hai hame,. Eysa nhi Sunai me aya h ki Gurmit naam ka vyakti waha galt kaam bhi krwata hai. Hame apna ghar khali krwata hai jisme apki help chahiy...

• n
    nisha kaumarya from bhilai 361 Days ago

i want to complain against one girl she harrse me on social sites

• A
    Anita Pattnaik from Raipre 361 Days ago

Mere bhean panshil nahate me raheti he use ka admi use Ko bhute Marta he plz ap kuch kijye mere jija ka name k Krishna pattnaik he

• A
    Ashvani Kumar Sharma from Bhilai 361 Days ago

Today I lost my iPhone 8+ near Bhilai power house station area. I went to file a police complaint about this at Chawni police station. They filed it and give me a slip of complaint but they only take the complaint of my Sim no. And didn't mention the device in the lost things.....Why?

• J
    JAYANTI MANHAR from BHILAI 361 Days ago

• S
    Shubham Sharma from Bhilai 419 Days ago

Somebody was playing loud DJ music at 2AM when people were sleeping.As per rules it is not allowed for anyone to play music so late night.I have dialed 100 (Police Control) to book that complaint but nobody answered the call.Please do something asap coz this has to stop at some point.Late night music has to stop.

1 0
  • S
    Shubham Sharma from Bhilai 451 Days ago

• R
    RAJDATTA GAJBHIYE NODAL OFFICER JR TELECOM OFFICER BSNL from Bhilai 558 Days ago

Regarding complaint of NOISE POLLUTION in INDRAWATI NAGAR SINHA BHAWAN KOHKA BHILAI,Sir, I live in Kohka Bhilai. I want to register a complaint against the noise pollution in area near me. The people are organising some Party, for which songs have been played continuously in high volume. Please make them stop. It's unbearable. And it's not the first time that the people do this kind of activities. It's on a regular basis.

3 0
  • r
    rk sahu from Nagpur 573 Days ago

Dear SirAapko yah batana chahta hu ki aapke najdik power house deshi bhatti shrab ki dukan me packet maar ki harkat badte ja rahi hai wo log team banakar bhid banate hai aur jisko target karna hota hai use kabhi bhid me bato se bhi gumrah kar packet marte hai Yah mere sath huwa hai jisme mere oppo a37 mobile aur sim no.hai ७७४५८८७२०५ chura liyahai २४ १० २०१७ ९.०० pm ke karib please SirMeri madat karo qu ki usme mera pura relatives ka no hai jo ki mujhe jarurat haiIs samay mai apne bhai nohar k sath imi hospital me admit huPlease Sir Help me

4 1
  • R
    Rajneesh pandey from Bhilai chhattisgarh 573 Days ago

Dear sir .A lady name pushpa pandey and muskan pandey.They both always tried and trying to disturb us by police complaint request and other methods.She always found guilty but then also she is trying always to disturb us.Kindly please help.We don't have any relationship between her and us.Please help.Rajneesh pandey8319988722

2 0
  • v
    varun from bhilai 608 Days ago

Aaj subh karib 4 bje jawahar nagar sec mai hamre dukan mai aaj lag gyi humne 100 no pai call kiya vha se koi response nhi mila phr najdik ke police complain no pai call kiya vha bhi hame koi response nhi mila agr next time asa hua to hum kya krenge

4 0
  • H
    Harsh from Bhilai 816 Days ago

Abhi raat ko at around 2 30am; 2 choor mere ghar ke window se andar jhaak re the...maine precautionary 100 no. Pe three times cal kiya... But no one responding ...then Maine 07882275914 no pe bhi cal kiya... Again no response ...I want to ask what should I do for the next time..

2 0
  • S
    Sonal Trivedi from Bharuch Gujarat 886 Days ago

Respect Sir I required FIR copy against. Arrested Gaurav & Gunjan Dewangan due to we are submitted case against bounce cheque in Court . so I want proof of FIR copy. So please provide Sonal TrivediMo 08866749713Bharuch Gujarat

• A